- Study theoretical and methodological frameworks that allow to conduct academic research in different supply chain management areas.
- Develop skills (literature search, research methods, data analysis, etc.) to conduct academic research in different supply chain management areas.
An effective and efficient supply chain management has become a competitive advantage for organizations. Thus, understanding the different factors that lead to an effective and efficient supply chain management can give organizations a competitive edge. The Supply Chain Management Research Incubator was created to strengthen the School of Management and Business’ research capabilities, particularly withing its Logistics and Production Management program, in issues related to an effective and efficient supply chain management.
- Logistics and operations in different sectors (e.g., healthcare)
- Logistics 4.0
- Supply management
- Operations management
- Demand management
- Training sessions taught by CRAI and/or professors from the Research Incubator
- Independent work (literature search, methodological design, data analysis, etc.)
- Meetings to discuss work progress, doubts, etc.
- Conference presentations