Activities per year
During 2018, quality products were generated and presented at events; one local and one Latin American, achieving the collaboration of the thematic expert in palliative care of the Cochrane Collaboration, demonstrating the importance of the presence in these spaces. In the last year the number of students participating in the seedbed has increased, achieving the acceptance and presentation of works in two national academic events with four works and an additional work in the Cochrane Colloquium 2019, an event of global relevance.
With this background of successful proposals and outstanding participation of the members, it is imperative to achieve the publication of the results in academic journals, for which it will be necessary to have resources to finance the production of scientific articles, editing and publication.
Currently, the topics of work on health research methodology are Health outcomes associated with child labour and Adverse neonatal outcomes associated with maternal exposure to pollutants.
Commitments / Obligations
- Provide information on the nature, extent and type of literature on health outcomes and exposure to child labor or maternal exposure to environmental contaminants.
- Disseminate the methods used to answer questions of interest in public health and clinical research, ensuring methodological rigor in their application
- To disseminate the results obtained in national and international academic events of greater influence in the field of evidence-based decision-making, such as those carried out by the Cochrane Collaboration at a global level.
- To publish the results in scientific journals of great diffusion in the Health Sciences
|Effective start/end date||5/4/20 → 9/30/21|
Main Funding Source
- 1 Participation in conference
Ana Maria Barragan Gonzalez (Participant), Daniel Alejandro Buitrago Medina (Participant), Oscar Julian Perdomo Charry (Participant), Luisa Fernanda Londoño Tobón (Participant), Carlos Andres Moya Ortiz (Participant), Mariana Ospina Espinosa (Participant), Santiago Noriega Ramírez (Participant), Isabella Hernandez Duarte (Participant), Sofia De Brigard Cabal (Participant), Catalina Rojas Reyes (Participant) & Sara Juliana Guerrero Leon (Participant)Aug 27 2020
Activity: Attendance types › Participation in conference