The purpose of this research incubator is to generate a space for deepening knowledge about human memory processes. We explore the constructive nature of memory from a cognitive neuroscience view. We experimentally address topics such as distortions of memory, illusions of metamemory, and phenomena such as memory reconsolidation.
- Reading and discussing on fundamental principles of experimental research
- Reading and discussing scientific literature on memory
- Preparing literature reviews
- Participating in research activities (e.g., data collection, data analysis)
- Designing and developing research proposals