To constitute an open mechanism for undergraduate students, graduate students and faculty alumni in an integrative, binding and diversified strategy where skills and competencies in research for current projects are developed.
It is planned to work according to the research lines of the Faculty in order to integrate students and graduates, to the activities, exercises and research processes in the framework of current projects that require support to strengthen their development, results and products.
Build projects with a view to apply for funding calls, including human resources for research assistants, young researchers, etc. according to the TOR of the respective call.
Lines of research:
- Security Conflict and Peace
- Political Theory and Culture
- Democracy and Society
- Colombian and Latin American Foreign Policy
- Theories of International Relations
- Socio-Environmental Politics and Dynamics
- Territorial Management and Dynamics
- Economic relations between Peru and South Korea (ALLISON DEL RÍO BAHAMON)
- Case study for the analysis of informal settlement management practices in four Colombian cities 1985-2019 (CAMILA A. CONTENTO y CHIRSITAN RINCON)